E-CoMm3eRcE

W3 BeL0nG ToG3tHeRz...

ha ha..I'm fine here~halo everyone ..I'm Chee Ying, you can called me snake also. I'm Year 3 Sem 1 student of UTAR, 21 years old and come from Tampin,Negeri Sembilan. The reason why have to write this blog is because of the subject of e-commerce, so the first thing need to do is introduction. My hobby is play badminton. This is because play badminton not only can help me to keep strong and healthy body and also can train my brain how to bear down the other player. I hope i can be like "LIN DAN" one day in future...wahaha~Beside that my stomach is always craving for food so that why i getting fatter and fatter now..haiz~i will try my best to play hard in playing badminton in order to lose my weight!!ha ha!

Other than eating and playing, i like surfing also. I realise that i can't live without Internet since i entered into UTAR. The top five websites
which i visit the most are:

1.www.hotmail.com

I have check my mail box everyday, checking for any messages from my friends and family members wish to convey to me, interesting and important information those will build up our knowledge and intelligence.

2.www.facebook.com
This is a website which I can communicate with my friends and playing games. Beside that, we can share our picture with each other. So,even though we have not seen for a long time, but I still can see their recent look.

3.www.pinkyrabbit.webs.com
This website is my friend's online fashion shop.Every girl likes shopping, includes me. So when there is a new stock coming, my friend will inform me to have a view of that.

4. www.google.com
The largest and useful search engine, it is very useful for me to search articles and journals for my assignments.

5.www.4dresult.com.my
This is where i will browse in everyday to see the 4d result because i am dreaming of getting more money.

My Top 5 Internet Activities

1.MSN - chat with my friends

2.mailbox - check mail

3.Google - search information for my assignment or homework

4.PPSTREAM - watch drama

5.Sogou - download latest song

Above is my 'Internet life'.

Enjoy every moment of life, you don't even know what will change at the next moment.

HAVE A NICE DAY

----THE END---

3 comments:

wah, u addicted to 4d

haha..nt my idea..

muahaha~~ is mine~~ guess who am I?

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

No. of Visitors

web counter

Time and Date

About This Blog

~ W3 B3L0nG ToG3tHeRz ~

We are from UTAR BAC 11, this blog set up is of course for the purpose of blogging. But it is all about E-COMMERCE.
Our group members included:

1) Clara Cheng Hwee Ling
2) Quek Chaw Mien
3) Sia Chee Ying
4) Yap Wei Chien

好开心

好开心

Lovely ~~

Lovely ~~

Lets Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Music Player