E-CoMm3eRcE

W3 BeL0nG ToG3tHeRz...

Hi there, everyone. I am Clara Cheng from tutorial group 11. Well, one of the subjects that I took this semester which is E-Commerce require us to create a blog for our assignment. Due to this reason, I am setting up this blog by introduce myself.
I’m accounting year three semester one student, twenty one years old. I am now pursuing my study in UTAR (University Tunku Abdul Rahman) in Sungai Long. I consider myself as an optimistic or a cheerful person although sometimes I might have a bad temper. I guess everyone has his weak-points, and everyone has failed in doing something. For me, maybe I'm not a person with great patience, because I am always eager to finish doing task in a short time. Sometimes, it can't be done perfectly. I think I will overcome it in the future. And it happened to occur when I was taking some of the important examinations. This is something I should pay great attention to. Just like all the girls at my age, hang out with friends, shopping, watch movie, sing karaoke, and online chit chatting are those activities that I can’t get off from my spare time list. Besides, swimming is also one of my hobbies. Swimming help me on improving my concentration and I prefer to swim at night compare to day.


Below are the top five websites that I visited mostly:
1. http://www.friendster.com/
I use this to keep in touch with my friends.
I check my mail through this website. I also can send and forward mail to my friends through this.
This is the website that I use to search whatever things that I need.
This is the website which I use to communicate with my friends and play games.
I use this website to download the lastest drama, movie and TV show.

My Top 5 Internet Activities:

1.MSN - chat with my friends.
2.Mailbox - check mail.
3.Google - helps in my study, i can search any information i need.
4.PPStream - watch drama and movie.
5.Facebook - keep in touch with my friends.

Thats all for my introduction. THANK YOU~~


~ThE eNd~

2 comments:

hi, leng lui oh,ah yi...hahaha..mis u so much....

lol~~
leng lui leh~~~
miss u too...(^0^)
giv u a kiss!!!muackz!!

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

No. of Visitors

web counter

Time and Date

About This Blog

~ W3 B3L0nG ToG3tHeRz ~

We are from UTAR BAC 11, this blog set up is of course for the purpose of blogging. But it is all about E-COMMERCE.
Our group members included:

1) Clara Cheng Hwee Ling
2) Quek Chaw Mien
3) Sia Chee Ying
4) Yap Wei Chien

好开心

好开心

Lovely ~~

Lovely ~~

Lets Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

Music Player